About This Course
This course is part of the Skillup series.
As businesses look to scale-out storage, they need a storage layer that is performant, reliable, and scalable. With Apache Ozone on the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP), your customers can implement a scale-out model and build out their next generation storage architecture without sacrificing security, governance, and lineage.
In part one of this course, you'll learn about the benefits of Apache Ozone, a high performance object store, and how, paired with CDP, it can drastically improve data storage performance. You'll then learn the key business and operational benefits of adopting Apache Ozone and how to migrate existing big data workloads to perform at scale.
In the second part of this course, you'll learn about advanced details of Apache Ozone, its roadmap at Cloudera, and the migration of data from a file system to this Big Data Object Store.
This course consists of 35 minutes of video content.
Audience and Prerequisites
This OnDemand course is suitable for data engineers, data administrators, and data operators.
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Apache Ozone
- Understand the key business and operational benefits of adopting Apache Ozone
- Migrate existing big data workloads to perform at scale
- Improve data storage performance with Apache Ozone and CDP
- Understand advanced details regarding Apache Ozone
- Assess Ozone's roadmap at Cloudera
Your cart is empty