About This Module
This module introduces the Cloudera Machine Learning (CML) experience on CDP.
This module includes one hour of video content.
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to understand the capabilities of the Cloudera Machine Learning experience and how to navigate in the CML workbench interface.
A Note about This Free Course
This course is a free introduction to CML.
The regular (paid) version of this course is Cloudera Machine Learning Training. The course begins with these same five chapters, but it continues to provide much more in-depth training, using either Python or R. If you're interested in learning more, please take a look at that course in our store! (Note that the regular course is available only through the Full OnDemand Library subscription.)
Through video lectures and demonstrations, students will learn how to:
- Recognize the primary capabilities and suitable applications of CML
- Access CML and identify the purpose of each page in the user account context
- Create projects in CML and perform common actions in the project context
- Navigate the CML workbench interface and use it to view and edit code files
- Run code and commands in sessions in CML
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Cloudera OnDemand and ILT Certificate (Centered, Updated)
Your cart is empty