About This Course
The cloud has transformed the way that organizations manage their infrastructure. The revolutionary new Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) natively supports major cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, enabling our customers to effortlessly deploy and scale workloads while protecting data and keeping costs under control.
Despite the many benefits the cloud makes possible, getting started with the cloud can be challenging. Not only are there multiple cloud providers, the fact that AWS alone offers more than 175 distinct services illustrates how simply finding the relevant services can be an overwhelming task.
This course was designed to solve exactly this problem. During this course, you'll learn the key concepts behind cloud infrastructure, including the benefits, tradeoffs, and costs associated with running your workloads in the cloud. You'll also learn about the specific services, such as EC2 and S3, that are relevant to running Cloudera's products and services on AWS.
Please note: This course does not award a certificate of completion.
This course includes 2.5 hours of video content. Hands-on exercises will require approximately 2.5 hours to complete.
Audience and Prerequisites
This course is best suited to system administrators and architects with basic Linux command line knowledge and an understanding of Cloudera cluster deployment.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the advantages of deploying infrastructure as a service in the cloud
- Estimate and optimize the cost of running services in the cloud
- Secure cloud resources
- Create and manage a network in the cloud
- Deploy, modify, and delete new resources in the cloud
- Deploy and manage compute resources
- Store data in the cloud using object stores and databases
- Create and work with cloud managed services
- Deploy infrastructure programmatically
Your cart is empty